sports

Member Forum

OSSC » OSSC Jobs

Hiring for Sales Development Representatives

(2 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Danny Ngo
  • Latest reply from Michael Lacroix
  1. Danny Ngo

We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. In this role you will generate new business opportunities by following a proven process to prospect into business accounts. You are motivated to identify and research lists of companies and contacts to target, and to develop and manage email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities

Qualifications:

A commanding desire to learn, grow and succeed in tech sales
    1+ years of sales or related demand generation experience
    Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus
    Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, phone skills)
    A proven track record of achieving and exceeding assigned targets and personal goals.
    Committed to constant growth. You love learning and improving yourself.
    Team player. You thrive in an environment where there are many moving pieces and where success is measured for the organization as well as the individual.
    You are naturally entrepreneurial and highly organized
    You are a confident and genuine communicator with great listening skills
    Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
    Above all, you must be results driven—you are always looking to achieve great things for yourself and your team!

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Michael Lacroix

Hi Danny,

I'm a Corporate Sales Manager for a local hotel. I am also an OSSC member. I might be able to help and would love to make some extra money on the side. I'd like to talk to you. Send me an email at michael@hisottawa.ca
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.