The below programming is currently on hold due to COVID-19. We will update as soon as we have further information. For our latest updates on OSSC and COVID-19, click here.
Drop-in sessions begin on Sunday, May 24 and end on Sunday, August 30.
Each session runs for 2 hours between 1pm - 3pm.
Games will take place at the Ottawa Tennis & Lawn Bowling Club (OTLBC).
All skill levels are welcome and you don't need to be a OSSC member to attend (but you do need to be 19 years or older and want to have some fun!).
There will be an on-site Drop-In Coordinator who will keep the session organized and fun!
Players will be arranged into courts based on skill level and the desire to play 4's or 6's.
Simply register online by clicking on the sport and date you want to attend.
Register in advance in to secure your spot (online waiver required and no cash onsite).
Online registration only. Cash onsite will not be accepted.
There are no refunds issued after Friday at Noon before each drop-in date.
(6's or 4's - depending on the number of players each week)
- Sunday, May 24 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, May 31 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, June 7 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, June 14 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, June 21 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, June 28 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, July 5 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, July 12 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, July 19 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, August 2 (Civic Holiday) - No Drop-In
- Sunday, August 9 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, August 16 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, August 23 (8.85 + tax)
- Sunday, August 30 (8.85 + tax)
Important notes for you to know before attending our sessions:
- All equipment will be provided on-site
- No gender requirements
- Online registrations ONLY, cash will not be accepted onsite.
- All participants are required to sign waivers online before they play (through the online registration process)
- Players are asked to monitor their own substitutions to ensure equal playing time for all players.
- Skill level will be divided into Recreation, Intermediate and Competitive.
- Be friendly, meet cool people and have FUN :)